Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 39 & 40: Just Call Me Angel of the Morning


As much as I love being a vampire (not!), as soon as I get done having the J triplets, I call Wrath.


"Hey, just wondering, is there any reason why I have to stay a vampire now that I'm done birthing all these vamp babies?" I ask him.
"Nice to speak with you again too, Bonnie." He pointedly answers.
"I'm sorry, Wrath...I'm just really sick of having to stay inside all the time and lurk around at night...it's creepy..." I whine a bit.
"Okay, okay...go to the science lab and pick up a serum.  You can go ahead and take it." He gives in so easily.

Funny, I was preparing myself for a bigger fight.


So I step to it and go to the science lab...


...and come out with the serum!


As soon as I get home I take it...

...and after some bat-sucking action, I am myself again...and in need of a makeover.


I decide to go with this shorter curly hairstyle with magenta and turquoise streaks.  I dig it.


The first thing I do is go home and whip up some spaghetti for dinner.
Let me just say, after eating nothing but blood, this is DELICIOUS!


Of course, I have to deal with questions from the kids.  Maybe I changed back too soon.
"Mommy, why aren't you a vampire anymore?"  Cleo asks.
"Oh," I had forgotten completely just how inquisitive Cleo is, "Mommy wasn't born a vampire like you and your siblings, but I turned into one to be able to carry you...so now I've changed back."
"Didn't you like being a vampire?" she continues with the questions.
"I liked it okay, I just want to be true to myself, and I feel like my true self is a human," I have to pat myself on the back for that save.
Even though I feel like I did a good job there, Cleo is looking at me like she's not buying it.
I smile at her and she looks back down at her dinner and continues eating.

After dinner, all the kids get up, shower, use the bathroom, and head to bed, and I take care of the babies.

The next morning, I get up to start the usual routine, which includes feeding the animals, and I can't find Mr. Snuggles...and a quick look around the house reveals that he has passed away.


Even though the cat was annoying, he had a special place in my heart.

Unfortunately, I have too much to do to spend too much time on Mr. Snuggle's burial and memorial.  The first thing I have to do is age up the triplets.


Jonah is the leader and looks a lot like me.


Jolie is the high-maintenance princess.  She also looks more like me.


Jaiden looks more like John and has a crazy personality already.  Lord, help me.


After aging them up, I start teaching skills.  I start with Jolie.  She picks things up so quickly.


Of course she is another chatty one.  After she learns how to walk and talk, I suggest taking her outside to play and she refuses.
"I hate outside Mommy...but I love Mommy!" awww, what a sweetie.


"Remember Mommy, I love you best...no one else." she continues.
I hate to break it to the poor dear, but she has to share me with a lot of other people.

Because we lost Mr. Snuggles, I decide to get another cat...


Meet Mr. Pickles...I know, I'm original with my names...but he's a kitten right now...isn't he cute?


He's a little love bug...as long as I can keep the toddlers from yanking on his tail and terrorizing him too much...of course, that's what pets are for right?  To keep kids entertained?


Even though I have three toddlers, thank goodness I have three teenagers that can help me with them.  Tillie & Mariella are great help...their brother, not so much, but what are you gonna do?



The girls have infinite patience, especially when the toddlers get attitude with them, like Mr. Jaiden did here...
"No!  No want you!  Put me down!  Put me down!" He screams.


Needless to say, with teenagers, children, toddlers, and all their friends, it is crowded in here again...

So it's birthday time!


Tillie is a quiet and creative soul that wants to be a writer.


Mariella has always been a bit eccentric and perceptive, so she wants to be a Private Eye.


Constantine's only thoughts and wishes go to girls, still, so he just wants to be Super Popular.  I wonder how he is going to make a living at that, but hell, if Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian can do it, I guess he can too.

Since my helpers are going, I definitely need to age the others up.

Next up are Gemma & Cleo.


Gemma has gorgeous black hair and violet eyes.


Cleo is a little pistol and has gotten a bit of an attitude problem.  I think because she has a sense about people and what she senses isn't always good.


Of course, after everyone gets cake and goes to bed, I notice we have lost another pet.  Our squirrel, Winter  is no longer with us.  I know it seems silly and it was just a squirrel, but she was a cute one.


The next day, I'm about to go completely crazy with the toddlers, and it's not quite time to age them up, so I decide to hire a sitter and go out.


I hit the arcade at the local shopping center and run into this guy...I don't have any good pictures of him, but he has golden skin, and blonde hair with black streaks.


Of course it surprises me when he greets me, "Hello there, Bonnie!"
"Um...do I know you?" I reply.  Who the heck is this guy?
"I'm a friend of Wrath's...name's Lassiter.  I know all about you." He replies.  Hmm, I don't know how much I like my name going around, but whatever.


"Are you a vampire too?"  I ask.  He certainly doesn't look like one...
He rears his head back and laughs out loud, "Hell no, I'm an angel..."
"An angel?  Where are your wings?" I ask him.
"Would you believe I got caught in a wind storm?" 
I look at him skeptically.
"Okay, guess not..."


"So if you're an angel, what are you doing at an arcade?"
"Those vamps are hogging the TV at the house...the arcade has one...I can't miss my daytime TV," he replies simply.
Oh-kay...an angel that likes daytime TV?


"Hey, I was actually going to get hold of you," Lassiter continues, "Are you looking for a new father for your challenge?"
"I actually am..."

Lassiter, being a gentleman...or not so much...offers himself.


Geez...angels must work fast...as soon as I get home, I'm hit with some nausea.


And of course I start showing the next day...but better than that, today the toddlers are aging up!


Jonah's got long hair and looks a lot like me...


Jolie has light red hair and blue eyes.  She looks more like me, but slightly like John.


Jaiden looks the most like his father, but he has red hair like his sister.


With the three of them children, they are driving me crazy, so I put in a pool and tell them to play outside.


The boys are all for it, but Jolie still hates the outside...so as soon as she can, she heads back in.


...to play video games...ugh...well, at least I tried.


Jaiden looks through the telescope when he's done swimming.


And Jonah comes in and he and Jolie play together.


Don't ask me how he got Jolie to bow to him...ha!  I'm going to have to ask him his secret!


Time just keeps moving on and the next morning I make breakfast for the kids and then we all get to work on our daily chores.


I draw the straw to feed the animals and clean cages, but the baby has a better idea...


I haul it to my room...this never gets easy, does it?

Eventually though, I am done.


Meet a little orange dream, Baby 39: Karli Reed


...and her sister, Baby 40: Addie Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment