Friday, November 18, 2011

Sex and the Single Challenge Mom


Life has been pretty busy what with taking care of two infant daughters and three sons, but of course, that's the way I like it.  Mason and I are still taking everything really slowly and I really like it that way.  I feel like I'm in high school again.  It's kind of refreshing to get excited about just getting to kiss him.


And kiss, and kiss him...ahhh...ooh, where was I?  Oh, right...having said all that, the time did come when we were both ready to take our relationship to the next level.


Being here with him, I feel almost virginal again...never mind that I've had 89 children...and two failed relationships...and sex with a married man, and affairs with warrior vampires...being with him makes me want to burst out in a chorus of "You Make Me Feel Brand New"


He looks at me like this and I feel like the only woman in the world.  We start off slowly...


I roll over and pin him down and before we really get going, he chuckles.  I pull back.
Me: What are you laughing at?
Mason: I just can't believe I'm here with you...
Me: Well, believe it.
Ya know, in my experience, there is all kind of different ways to go about sleeping with someone and they can be classified very similarly to how people eat...some experiences are appetizers, some a dinner, some just dessert, but this was like a decadent five course meal...made much better because of how much we love each other.



Being with Mason makes me realize that even though I have had several sexual partners, I have never made love with anyone.  After we had fully exhausted all of our options in bed, we took a break while I checked on the twins, then attempted to shower, but took so long getting dirtier, we never really got clean, so after I check the twins again and take care of them, we get back in the shower and finally get clean...eventually.
After an exhausting night, we fall asleep in each others arms.



The next morning when I wake up, he is still in my bed.  I sigh.  I can get used to this.



I of course have to continue with my normal chores...but I start thinking about my challenge and exactly how I want to proceed.  I love Mason with all my heart, but I have always wanted to make sure that I have my children with different fathers...I just don't know if I want to compromise that...but how will Mason take it?



It isn't long before he wakes up.
He immediately gives me a passionate kiss.
I could really get used to that!



I guess my worries are showing in my face because he knows something is wrong.
Mason: What's the matter baby?
Once again, even though I know I can tell him anything, I am worried about what he might say.
Me: Well...I need to get pregnant again for my challenge...
Mason: Yeah?
Me: Um...I feel weird about continuing it the way I always have...
Mason: Why?
Me:  Well...I'm with you now...won't it be weird having me pregnant with another man's baby?
Mason: Hmm, well, it might be odd for some, but it's what's right for us...your challenge is important to you and you're important to me.  If it makes you feel any better, I would love to be a part of every step...from choosing the daddy throughout these babies' lives.

Once again, he reminds me that he is Mr. Perfect.  So we go to the computer to pick out a new baby daddy.




We decide on this guy.  I don't know if Mason has any real preference, but he acts interested.  When the specimen gets to my house, Mason offers to insert it.  I have to say, this way is much easier...and a lot more fun!



Then it's time to age up the twins.  Serena is first...she has my eyes, but her father's nose.



Lily is basically a carbon copy of me.



Mason tries to be as helpful as he can, but I get this face when I suggest he changes a diaper.



That's ok though, because I get the girls potty-trained pretty quickly.



After I get the girls settled playing a game, I come downstairs to start dinner and find Mason in the kitchen...cooking.



"Mason Pope!  What ever will your mother say, seeing you cooking like that?" I tease.
Mason chuckles and replies, "Shh!  It's my secret...I picked up a few skills living alone...but don't tell my parents, they'll disown me...or insist that I cook at every family function from now on!"



Even though it's just a salad, it is delicious and everyone loves it.



After dinner, Mason puts the girls to bed and we get ready to age up the triplets.



As they all age up, I am really excited to have a bunch of teenage boys in the house!



Phillip is the first to age up...he's a wild one with a mohawk...and another one that can't keep his headphones off.



Kash is a hottie...I'm sure he's going to attract the girls left and right.



Liam is more introverted than the other two, but he is still handsome somewhere under all that hair!



That night, I dream about Mason and me...and we're getting married...wow...I always thought I wasn't the marrying kind...but maybe...?

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the way Mason is transitioning to becoming a father and the boyfriend of a challenge mother. I just love him and his "I don't want to change a diaper face" was hilarious. :DDDDD

    Do I suspect wedding bells in the future?!?!

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like Mason. He's so understanding, it's MAD. But, I like him and I think they SHOULD get married, but you already have it planned out, so I can't say ANYTHING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cat: Hehe, I loved that face too! I think Mason is the perfect challenge boyfriend! LOL You'll have to see how it plays out!

    @jazen: Me too!

    @Skye: LOL, it's killing me! I have never been good about keeping secrets...and this one has been planned out since October...ahh! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Mason! He's the most understanding person ever! The twins are so cute and the triplets are really good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paisley! He's just very chill, isn't he? LOL

    ReplyDelete