Monday, November 26, 2012

Gen. 2: Baby 53 Pt. 2: Crazy, I'm Crazy for Feeling Like I Was Lied To


May I introduce you all to the view from my back yard.  Can you say gorgeous?

Anyway...

The day after I had my appointment with Nico to impregnate me with Baby 53, I have a date with Brendan...and of course, I'm nauseous.

BRENDAN: ...so I want to find the biggest, juciest, greasiest burger possible today...I'm starving.
BONNIE: *puke in mouth*


BRENDAN: Hey, you okay babe?  You look a little green.
BONNIE: Oh, yeah, just Italian sperm taking a toll on me.
BRENDAN: Oh, so you...uh...what did you end up doing?
BONNIE: As if you didn't know, traitor...and for the record, in the future, please don't tell my business to other people...
BRENDAN: Oh...yeah, Gia...I'm sorry, babe, I just thought maybe she could pull some strings in the sperm bank or something...and I guess she did, right?  I mean, you're pregnant?
BONNIE: Dude, yes...and I thought you knew...she offered up her brother...

Brendan looks like I just told him I was giving birth to an ostrich.
BRENDAN: Nico??!!!
BONNIE: Yeah, why?
BRENDAN: Bonnie!  Are you crazy?  He's insane!
BRENDAN: What are you talking about?
BRENDAN: He's actually insane...like criminally...he got off on a technicality this last time, but he was certified insane during his last assault charge.


Assault?  Criminal?  Insane?
I think I'm going to faint.

I start to fall back and Brendan catches me.
BONNIE: Why didn't you tell me?
BRENDAN: Because I didn't know, obviously.  I never would have let you use Nico...he really is..well, let's just say unstable.
BONNIE: Can I get a restraining order?
BRENDAN: Won't help...
BONNIE: Why not?
BRENDAN: Trust me...
BONNIE: Well, what am I going to do?  How am I going to protect myself...and my kids?


BRENDAN: Baby, I promise you, I will do whatever I can to keep you and your kids safe.  I promise.
BONNIE: That's sweet hon, but can't we get a 'round the clock security detail?
BRENDAN: Let's just hope Nico forgets all about it.

Despite my worries about carrying a mentally unstable person's child, I have to continue with life normally for the rest of my kids.


Which of course, means birthdays...


Rione ages up to look just like his father, with his hair and everything.


Adovie looks like Spencer too, and both of them are so smart.


Being pregnant with Nico's child has made Brendan want to stay around even more...which I am definitely not complaining about.


...and my belly just keeps growing.
I find myself talking to my bump a lot this time, basically begging crazy not to be genetic.


Ultimately, whatever is going to happen is inevitable though, and that includes when my labor starts.


After a relatively short labor, I give birth to Baby 53: Polanne Reed.



No comments:

Post a Comment