Saturday, March 23, 2013

Gen. 2: Bonnie's New House

Even though I only have one child and no plans to have any more, my mother insists on helping me buy a bigger house.  Since I only have one bedroom in my current house I let her.

Somehow I missed taking a picture of the outside, but here are some pics of the inside. (Once again, this house was built by my BFF...her talent constantly astounds me!)


Here's the living room - minus a TV and plus a huge book shelf and a swing for Lenna.  I definitely dig it.


The Dining Room


Kitchen


Play room right off the kitchen.


The guest bathroom.


My Bedroom - including a changing table and crib for Lenna.


The master bathroom


Even though I'm not continuing the challenge, Mom insisted on decorating the other three bedrooms for a challenge mother.  I just roll my eyes and let her.
Here's the nursery.


Here's the bathroom off the nursery.  I plan on giving this bedroom to Lenna because it has a private bathroom.


Here's the "Girl's" Bedroom


The "Boy's" Bedroom


Here's the other upstairs bathroom.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I absolutely love your blog! You actually inspired me to start a challenge of my own! If you could check it out that'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I am glad you decided to start your own...it is a lot of fun! I will be sure to check it out!

      Delete